How To Make a Radio Station from Free Radio on Vimeo.
Media Freedom AndThe Digital Revolution. Now a place where I'll post articles about subjects I find interesting.
Thursday, July 07, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
If I Worked For Any Federal Law Enforcement Agency, I'd Be Worried
The deaths of two U.S. citizens during recent federal immigration enforcement activity in Minnesota have triggered more than public outrage ...
-
Here's a post I put up on Reddit recently; it's in answer to the question of 'what do you do that makes you stand out in a crow...
-
Buy your stuff... I'll go over the list of gear I use for easy setup and tear down. Obviously, get a transmitter. I use the Broadc...
-
The deaths of two U.S. citizens during recent federal immigration enforcement activity in Minnesota have triggered more than public outrage ...
1 comment:
mr. monk. your efforts are not in vain. we share your frustrations with bland American FM radio. Thank you for you work. We are legion, Expect Us. @effedM_
Post a Comment